- Yarn: Wool 8/2 Nm from Traub (vendor), left-overs from cardweaving
- Density: 6 ends per 1 cm in warp and weft
- Pattern: diamond twill 2/2, 4 harnesses, 4 treadles (Buff, S. 73)
- Warp: 52 ends in yellow, at the edges 8 ends each in brown,
edges have 2 ends in one heddle, Length: 12,5m
- Heddles: steeleyes (old)
- Reed 30/10 (old), two ends per slot
- Weft: dark brown, flat shuttle
It should become a pair of 4-5m long bands (woven in one piece, cut in the middle),
which was used in the early middleages to cover your feet and legs with
before stockings were invented.
The picture is limited to 1/3rd of it's original size.
If you choose "View Image" you'll get the full size of the picture.